Wednesday 19 November 2014

DERRIVAL - Finalists in Peak Performance



A former guitar student of mine (Adam Mah) along with his band Derrival made their way to the finals of the 2014 Peak Performance band competition in Vancouver. Making it to the finals is not easy and it will mean that Derrival will win a minimum of $50,000 and a possible of $102,700. The finale is on November 20th at the Commodore Ballroom where they will announce the order (1st,2nd,3rd) of the winners.  Please check out their Facebook page.

Adam was a great student and worked extremely hard from week to week. I'm proud to have been a part of his development as a guitarist and a musician. 

Congratulations, Adam!!!

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”
― Thomas Jefferson





No comments:

Post a Comment